account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia ZR Screen broken repair or replace required !!

One time poster
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Sony Xperia ZR Screen broken repair or replace required !!

Xperia ZR and all have a no repair only replacement policy. Which really by the way. Plus the service center people are horrible. Before seeing the phone they just want you to get a new one and try to pin the problem on you. Combined this plus when the company suddenly decides to stop support for their own products it just emphasises the fact that they do not care about their customers. Word of advice. Go to a local repair shop. And then once you fix it.. sell it.

Learner
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Hi

I bought my Xperia ZR in May 2014, first it got faulty in 3 months then sony took 1 month in warranty replacement.

Now after approx. 18 months it's again faulty, handfree jack not working properly, i've submitted my xperia to service centre but they are not able to repair it. They are giving only 50% valvue of phone with so many terms and condition such as: 1.) Have to purchase sony mobile 2.) MRP should be more than 23 k 3.) New mobile will be refreshed phone. Are u guys helping me or selling your refreshed mobiles.?

So I have decided to dump the waste(Xperia ZR) and go for another option but No Sony anymore,This is the worst experience ever with Sony .

One time poster
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

hi Team,

Am facing same issue with sony ZR. Service center people are not even touching mobile. They are telling they will give 20% discount to buy new mobile. Comeon guys i paid 32k to buy this mobile 2 yrs back and now they are telling no service. This is really bad for sony users.

If this continues people will loose hope on sony mobiles and go with some other mobile companies. Please advise us on how to proceed with this.?

regards,

Disappointed Sony UserSlightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

no sir sony isnt available in my country what i need to do in order to get it repaired