account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Sony Xperia Z - Dead, won't turn on, won't charge, PC doesn't recognise

One time poster
Message 31 of 305
Message 31 of 305

Re: Sony Xperia Z - Dead, won't turn on, won't charge, PC doesn't recognise

i tried all the steps and it wont work. the fone led blinks red but is not connecting... what do i do i only have the fone for a month now.

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 32 of 305
Message 32 of 305

Hi sticar and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

In this case I would advise speaking with your local Xperia Care team regarding having an assessment arranged.

sony_logo126x24.gif

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 33 of 305
Message 33 of 305

Thanks dude..!!!! Did it and worked..!!!!

Learner
Message 34 of 305
Message 34 of 305

Any solution to this problem yet? As I am having same problem. Pls SAM reply whether it will be fine again or not. There is no customer care of Sony around. I gave it to a local shop don't know what they gonna do with that.
One time poster
Message 35 of 305
Message 35 of 305

God bless you! I went to T-Mobile store to have them take a look at the phone and I was told I'd have to buy a new one.  After doing what you said, everything works now.  Thank you for your post!

One time poster
Message 36 of 305
Message 36 of 305

Thanks....started working after the reset ( power button + volume up button) Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 37 of 305
Message 37 of 305

Hi, I am having similar issue with my phone...the phone was plugged into the wall and it was 100% charged. i disconnected the phone and got a call. After my phone call, i checked my mobile and the phone is dead. My phone is not under warranty anymore. I have Sony Xperia Z1. I tried holding the power and vol up button and no LED glows

I have plugged my phone to a wall outlet now, but i would appreciate if someone can let me know further

One time poster
Message 38 of 305
Message 38 of 305

Hi, I have a problem in my Sony Z. I start using the camera underwater coz u advertise camera can use under the water as long as u close properly the USB hub and etc. But it doesn't work my phone shut down and can't open anymore. Please I need your advice..
One time poster
Message 39 of 305
Message 39 of 305

The best answer! my ohone was switched off when I tried to connect it to my wifi connection. pressed vol up+ power button and finally it worked.. thank you so much!

One time poster
Message 40 of 305
Message 40 of 305

I just had this problem and looked up in my set up instructions it gave advice on how to shut it down if it hangs which is to open up the back and at the bottom is an off button and you put something small into the hole and hold it down till it switches off. Voila! it worked now got it on charge and working normally.