account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia Z - Dead, won't turn on, won't charge, PC doesn't recognise

One time poster
Message 301 of 305
Message 301 of 305

Re: Sony Xperia Z - Dead, won't turn on, won't charge, PC doesn't recognise

Sony Xperia Z - Dead, won't turn on, won't charge, PC doesn't recognise

One time poster
Message 302 of 305
Message 302 of 305

Re: Sony Xperia Z - Dead, won't turn on, won't charge, PC doesn't recognise, led doesnt light

Not really sure if i did everything right but at the end it worked for me!

I detached the SIM and pressed the small yellow button a couple of times for 5-7sec and i turned on my phone!

So i can say it works for Sony Xperia Z5!

Thank you Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 303 of 305
Message 303 of 305

Re: Sony Xperia Z - Dead, won't turn on, won't charge, PC doesn't recognise, led doesnt light

THANK YOU FROM AUSTRALIA

I HAVE EVERYTHING ON MY WONDERFUL SONY XPERIA Z3 PHONE,    I use it every day for photos of nature at work - it carries history, memories and its just the best phone

thank you for helping it come to life again !!!   my god     

i accidentally broke the screen,  that was a painful fix, as they didn't connect the antenna.

now today  it died,   but THANK YOUUUU for helping me 

YOU'RE JUST AWESOME MATE !!!

Visitor
Message 304 of 305
Message 304 of 305

It works....

It really works

Thanks a lot

Ive think that i should throw my old Z3 away because my phone wont charge, undetected by computer, just like a brick after my battery drained out.

And after doing your instruction, my phone worked normally like before

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 305 of 305
Message 305 of 305

Excellent advice. First followed youtubetip - tryung to reset battery yellow tiny button by repeatedly pressing. No effect. Press and hold for an amount of time made it!