account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Mobile Replacement Policy a cheat

One time poster
Message 31 of 34
Message 31 of 34

Re: Sony Mobile Replacement Policy a cheat

Bro i even did not got another device ,my phone xperia xa dual had a lot of issues since i have buy it from chroma .i had a very bad experience with it.service centers are fooling that they had repaired the device .if they will repair one problem at the same time they produce new problem in the device .i will never buy sony product again on my life and also tell all my friends not to buy the product of sony

One time poster
Message 32 of 34
Message 32 of 34

I came on your comments by accident, and thought, "now there's someone like me."

I never thought I'd stop buying Sony. If I wanted something electronic and Sony made it, I'd buy Sony.

Recently I've had two Sony items fail for reasons I normally attribute to cheap and nasty brands: a failed battery and  a worn out switch. Neither is within the guarantee period, but neither item ('phone and usb speakers) is very old.

No more Sony for me and I'm not very happy about it. Who is reliable?

One time poster
Message 33 of 34
Message 33 of 34

hello i purchased a sony xperia xa2 a few weeks ago and 4 days before i needed to send my phone in for repair for software and today i got a message from them saying your device isnt covered by warranty but they still can help for a fee well that fee is roughly a new phone i bought my xa2 for 95000 huf roughly 300 euros in hungary now they ask for 77000 huf of repair (software electrical and mechanical) which is around 270 euro if i had to tip and so by this i could go to the store and buy a new device what should i do can i request just a software update or somehow do this under warranty repair as i cant afford to spend the price of a new phone a month later or so.

One time poster
Message 34 of 34
Message 34 of 34

So, yesterday , we took my sony phone to where we had bought it from, it wasnt a sony store, but they were polite and nice, but as we had insurance on the phone, they took the phone and sony said that they would send me a replacement of an upgrade , which i do not want, all i wanted was the screen to be replaced because it was cracked, and reading these comments about getting a already used phone is making me worry, the phone along with everything else cost over 600£ and it lasted 9 months, and i do not wish to recieve an upgraded version, but luckily we had the store have it sent there, so if there is any problems with it i can tell them to send it back. the phone was a waste of mony if i will recieve a refurbished upgrade