account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Sony Mobile Replacement Policy a cheat

Learner
Message 21 of 34
Message 21 of 34

Re: Sony Mobile Replacement Policy a cheat

Sony should look after their customers as we are the reason they exist.
Learner
Message 22 of 34
Message 22 of 34

Do sony even read or take any notice of what people are posting on here??
One time poster
Message 23 of 34
Message 23 of 34

You are 100% right. We customers are forced to take a used handset by others. I had am experience same like you. ...

One time poster
Message 24 of 34
Message 24 of 34

Hi.. I bought sony xperia m4 before a week, and its not working properly. People are unable to hear me on calls. Pls help!! I want a replacement. This is not done. its irritating if you have to take your phone to a service centre within a week..

One time poster
Message 25 of 34
Message 25 of 34

Have you replaced your xperia device????? As i got same problem.

One time poster
Message 26 of 34
Message 26 of 34

I too have been a long Sony fan until I got Xperia z3 phone as a gif in this phone has cracked twice on me for no reason Sony refused to fix it the second time saying that I abused the phone which I had not dropped the phone I live in the house by myself no kids running around and the phone broke twice now Sony wants me to pay for them to fix a defect in their phone so now I'm not so much of a Sony fan this has happened to anyone else please let me know I've seen a lot of complaints on the Xperia phone in general to resolve this without having to pay out of my pocket because I think it's unfair because Sony knows this is happening to their phones because I'm not the only one I even have their supervisors to say the charger port cover has been fallen off the phone but then he said no that's not what I said but he did so I know Sony knows that something is wrong with these phones so there's someone out there that can help me to get Sony to repair my phone I appreciate it in all it's not a bad phone I really enjoy the phone when it is working any help would be appreciated thank you I hope this is understandable because I'm having to use a speech program because of health reasons
One time poster
Message 27 of 34
Message 27 of 34

The same experience here also. My phone was in warranty period and the replaced with old used phone which has some battery issue and camera quality was also worst as compare to the original I submitted for repair.
Not happy with the service from Sony as we are paying a big cost to have a brand. We will surely in for a bell phone from China brand who gives us value for money in terep of same features at one fourth cost as compare to Sony.
One time poster
Message 28 of 34
Message 28 of 34

hi,

i also had the same experience with sony, all my previous smartphones were sony and now iam thinking not to go for sony products anymore. they are cheating their customers. My phone Xperia X F5122 had issues with display within 45 days of purchase and when i went for replacement they are giving me refurbished ones with other problems.

One time poster
Message 29 of 34
Message 29 of 34

I had the same problem sent my phone back go ta secondhand replacement that again has gone faulty

poor service will never touch sony again I have now cancelled my DD for the final payments the phone is not fit for purpose.

Visitor
Message 30 of 34
Message 30 of 34

Team sony,

Baught xperia xa1, on 24th may 2017 , faced issue in 4g connectivity. No network bars available. Used for only few hours and given to service centre , and again the issue persists.. They have Given for replacement..

Qerry :- if i get the same issue in the replaced set, will i get refund? Or can i upgrade to xa1 ultra?

Kindly do needful..

Regards

Sreeni