account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Screen shot on Xperia Z after 4.2.2. update

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 71 of 87
Message 71 of 87

Re: Screen shot on Xperia Z after 4.2.2. update

Adept
Message 72 of 87
Message 72 of 87

GUYS how did you get 4.4.2 Kitkat on your phones.
???
Thanks!
One time poster
Message 73 of 87
Message 73 of 87

It looks like sony didn't care for us ( Z-C6602) because other model already received their kit kat chocolate, I will switch either to Lenovo or Oppo as a protest to Sony, expensive product but very slow OS support, shame on u sony. I even ask all my friend not to buy Sony product anymore, they simply left the old model behind. I think my Z just a year back model, not that too old to be left behind. I really upset with this.

Spoiler
Crying Face
Enthusiast
Message 74 of 87
Message 74 of 87

What about the start up screen??? Is the same old wavy things stay or are they have been changed???
Rookie
Message 75 of 87
Message 75 of 87

hi

Can u please let me know the model no. is it Z 6602, or 6603

thanks

Visitor
Message 76 of 87
Message 76 of 87

Hi my friends
camera of my phone can't record the move!!!
And there isa error :
camera is available
Pleas help me!!!
One time poster
Message 77 of 87
Message 77 of 87

The screenshots get saved in the notes, ok!! But how do I transfer the clips from notes to album
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 78 of 87
Message 78 of 87

Running KitKat 4.4.2, whenever I take a screenshot, it saves it as screenshot.PNG the problem is that there is only one file called screenshot. PNG, meaning that whenever I take a new screenshot, it overwrites this file.

All my previous screenshots have been lost because it overwrites rather than saves as a new file.

One time poster
Message 79 of 87
Message 79 of 87

Easy way
first press the volume down button and then press then power button and hold it for 1-3 seconds
Visitor
Message 80 of 87
Message 80 of 87

i has xperia z ,it was good b4 updating, yesterday i update new version...... now battry very worst....give me a solution