account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Screen shot on Xperia Z after 4.2.2. update

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 61 of 87
Message 61 of 87

Re: Screen shot on Xperia Z after 4.2.2. update

How to Update Xperia Z Screen Shot ,,,, my Xperia Z no screenshot,,

Sony please help.....

Message 62 of 87
Message 62 of 87

Power button+vol down at the same time.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 63 of 87
Message 63 of 87

The shortcut works for my xperia z.
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 64 of 87
Message 64 of 87

True
Regular
Message 65 of 87
Message 65 of 87

never mind the screen shot volume and speaker a major problem after latest update need to put caller on speaker to hear caller

Rookie
Message 66 of 87
Message 66 of 87

My problems with this seem to have now gone .  I can permanently see a screenshots folder within Quickpic and I haven't even added an SD card yet !!  furthermore all screenshots are persistent, rather than the new one overwriting the old one(s).

So please disregard the text below which I am now making hard to read lest you reply on it ! :

As per bofredo, but following these tips to see it in QuickPic.
1. Add the following folder in QuickPic https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B850IPKrR3s-aDhKWWhYMkNMbG8/edit?usp=docslist_api
2. Select "Show Hidden" in QuickPic
3. Ask QuickPic author to make this a persistent setting !
4. Lament that Sony's Clip Manager only lets you store ONE picture in that folder at any one time :-( it appears just to be a copy/paste buffer.

Rookie
Message 67 of 87
Message 67 of 87

The above behavior I see might be because I currently don't have an SD card installed. I'll report back once I have one in, actually perhaps somebody else using QuickPic might care to tell us if their screen shots are saved to a hidden folder with only ever the latest screen shot stored in there !
One time poster
Message 68 of 87
Message 68 of 87

Hate the 'upgrade'!!! Moved things around made things more complicated for nothing
Volume down and power button for screen shot **bleep**!!
Visitor
Message 69 of 87
Message 69 of 87

How about ZR.?
Message 70 of 87
Message 70 of 87

Same for ZR: power button+vol down at the same time.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.