account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Screen shot on Xperia Z after 4.2.2. update

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 51 of 87
Message 51 of 87

Re: Screen shot on Xperia Z after 4.2.2. update

sad to say

still no update 

stuck on 4.1.2

Learner
Message 52 of 87
Message 52 of 87

Mini apps are small apps that run on top of any Apps Just press the menu (the one on the left) on xperia z And a list will come up
One time poster
Message 53 of 87
Message 53 of 87

I can't explain how dissapointed I am. First the shortcuts have gone and now I discover they have changed the way you screenshot. They where excelent the way they where. Please restore them to their former glory. Do the people that changed this use the devices????.... Id say not.... Love my experia hardware but this is very dissapointing.
One time poster
Message 54 of 87
Message 54 of 87

What a pain in the **bleep**!! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE UPDATED THIS. I have a tablet and it is all funky now. The screen keeps flashing when the keyboard is up, the screen capture is terrible now and there are all kinds of things I DON'T NEED OR WANT
Learner
Message 55 of 87
Message 55 of 87

I wish Sony come up with a better luncher than this luncher on the xperia z , and why can't I get the note pad small app that really **bleep**!
Visitor
Message 56 of 87
Message 56 of 87

In my experience, this very rarely works on the Xperia Z.

Sometimes the volume will adjust, sometimes the power will be turned off.

About 5% or less of the time, a screenshot will actually be taken.

This is unacceptable.

Visitor
Message 57 of 87
Message 57 of 87

Thank you!

After many unsuccessful screenshot attempts using Power + Volume on Xperia Z, I almost couldn't believe this would work.

One time poster
Message 58 of 87
Message 58 of 87

Also on my Xperia z this method doesn't work! Someone can suggest me another way to capture a screenshot on my telephone??
Highlighted
Message 59 of 87
Message 59 of 87

Just tap longer power button,you should get the option there.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 60 of 87
Message 60 of 87

tq for good tips....it work done