account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Phone not detecting micro SD card anymore...

Message 21 of 64
Message 21 of 64

Re: Phone not detecting micro SD card anymore...

Did you transfer any large files lately?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 22 of 64
Message 22 of 64

no. I didn't..

Message 23 of 64
Message 23 of 64

Your PC does not detect the card?Can you try to low level format it?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

dhr
One time poster
Message 24 of 64
Message 24 of 64

I have also the same problm..lost all my videos ,music ,n photos in my micro sd card.it is not detecting in any other phones and cimputer...plss help me
Message 25 of 64
Message 25 of 64

It might be faulty.Have you tried connecting through a card reader and low level formatting it?

Visitor
Message 26 of 64
Message 26 of 64

This has also happened to me. SD card won't read on the phone or PC and a new one keeps getting wiped. 

Message 27 of 64
Message 27 of 64

I think you should visit a sony service.

Visitor
Message 28 of 64
Message 28 of 64

Visit a Sony Service Centre, where are they, or do I just get the phone sent away?

Message 29 of 64
Message 29 of 64

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

One time poster
Message 30 of 64
Message 30 of 64

Is there a way that the data on the SD card can be retreived?? There must be some way to get this information. Please let me know. Thanks.