account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Phone lock

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Phone lock

My device is locked and my password can tell what it can do

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Phone lock

@AmirmohammadxperiaZ 

dont' worry, you can use your Gmail account to reset the phone or you can keep trying to remember your password, the password that you enter every single day muliple times a day for as long as you set the password. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Phone lock

Hi @AmirmohammadxperiaZ, welcome to our forum!

If you can't remember the password and you will not figure it out, you have two options available to you.

1. Try and reset the device using the Google service called Find My Device that you can access on the link below.

https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0 

Log in with your Google account, make sure that the device has an active Internet connection > tap on "Erase".

2. Perform a software repair using Xperia Companion.

Do note that both reset will delete all data stored on the internal storage of the device and you will not be able to backup your data using any of our services.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.