account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

New Media Apps

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

New Media Apps

Since there's no access to the video/music unlimited apps in Turkey, still the media apps gonna be updated in here?

and I live in a country with 75 million population (also 45 million active phone users) it's a shame for sony to spare these apps to turkey!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: New Media Apps

Ya as i live in a country with more population than you do. SEN is not available here as well but still we recieved all of the updates on time including media apps

Xperia ZL C6502 (Replaced with a Perfect Phone)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: New Media Apps

Ya as i live in a country with more population than you do. SEN is not available here as well but still we recieved all of the updates on time including media apps

Xperia ZL C6502 (Replaced with a Perfect Phone)