account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

My Xperia Z with this screen dead (normal functions)

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

My Xperia Z with this screen dead (normal functions)

from one moment to another my phone with this black screen, all functions are ok (dropbox, homescreen button, screenshot ..) but the screen is black. Any help? Tks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: My Xperia Z with this screen dead (normal functions)

are you able to hear any noise when you touch your phone screen? if so then it's only the backlight bugging itself by going off so screen is extremely dark so it looks like the phone is having a dead screen so try doing vol up + power for 10 seconds until you feel 3 short virbates from it then press power button again to power it back on then your screen should be back to life again Slightly smiling Face

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

are you able to hear any noise when you touch your phone screen? if so then it's only the backlight bugging itself by going off so screen is extremely dark so it looks like the phone is having a dead screen so try doing vol up + power for 10 seconds until you feel 3 short virbates from it then press power button again to power it back on then your screen should be back to life again Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

OMG Slightly smiling Face Thanks guy!!!!! HAHAHAH. What caused  this problem in my phone?

Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

well i'm wondering the same to since idk really whats causing it.

One time poster
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

idk?

Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

idk=i dont know

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

HAHAHA, sorry, my english is a shit. Thanks for help Jake...