account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Message Will Be Sent When Service Becomes Available' Issue

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

'Message Will Be Sent When Service Becomes Available' Issue

Hello, Lately After getting a New Sim card for my Sony Xperia Z, I found an issue with my texting. I Was able to text People (with words) Just fine, But I was not able to send pictues. After I added a Picture to the text Box and Clicked 'Send', A Black message would pop up saying: 'Could Not Send Message - Message Will Be Sent When Service Becomes Available'. I Don't Know what to Do, And If anyone got Provide a Solution or Direct me to another page that has Solved this, I would be Grateful.

Redgards,

Ryan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: 'Message Will Be Sent When Service Becomes Available' Issue

Hi @PuppyRyan!

When sending a picture the message will be turned into a MMS and you will need these MMS settings to be able to send the message.

The easiest way is to connect the device to a Wi-Fi network and download the settings directly in your device and you can do so if you go to Settings > More > Internet settings > accept and wait for them to be downloaded and installed. In some cases the device will need to be restarted now, but you can try and send a picture to your own number to see if it works to both send and receive MMS messages.

Let me know know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @PuppyRyan!

When sending a picture the message will be turned into a MMS and you will need these MMS settings to be able to send the message.

The easiest way is to connect the device to a Wi-Fi network and download the settings directly in your device and you can do so if you go to Settings > More > Internet settings > accept and wait for them to be downloaded and installed. In some cases the device will need to be restarted now, but you can try and send a picture to your own number to see if it works to both send and receive MMS messages.

Let me know know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks! This guide really helped me a lot. Now I can share My activities with friends and Family.

Thanks for the Help @Jonas! Very Well Appreciated Grinning Face 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi again @PuppyRyan!

You're welcome and I'm really happy to here that it works now! Slightly smiling Face

Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend.