account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

India - Xperia Z Kitkat Upgrade Roll Over Status

SOLVED
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 31 of 200
Message 31 of 200

Re: India - Xperia Z Kitkat Upgrade Roll Over Status

Except India, almost countries got updates !!!!!!!!!!! Angry Face

Talent
Message 32 of 200
Message 32 of 200

Really I'm tired of checking pc companion everyday once in mrg and once evening. Everyday with a hope to see the sentence "a new system update available" Face with stuck-out Tongue
Talent
Message 33 of 200
Message 33 of 200

Samsung released 4.4.3 for its gs5 followed by gs4 and note3. And here we are still waiting for the buggy 4.4.2
Adviser
Message 34 of 200
Message 34 of 200

Sony is between devil and the deep sea. One hand it is trying for 233 update other hand releasing x.x.x.230 update. 

I can understand the pressure on Sony Software employees. But soon it may resolve these issue, I pray to GOD.

Best Of Luck SONY.

Beleive in the best.

But perform  also best.

Enthusiast
Message 35 of 200
Message 35 of 200

what i think sony should do is, it should roll out the .233 version to the countries where kitkat is still pending, so it will help them in 2 ways, it will help ti shut the mouth of various angry users and the the bug fix will get tested..
Life is One! Have Funn!!
Talent
Message 36 of 200
Message 36 of 200

sony will release .233 version the first update was buggy so wait a little its not  like ur life is ending if u dont get the update Slightly smiling Face

Message 37 of 200
Message 37 of 200

if new frimware want come out (10.5.A.0.233) this take time at last 1 month Face with rolling Eyes

Nothing To say Good For that guys to update xperia z phone to android kitkat Slightly frowning Face

and one Question for you guys if this update pop up i update my phone with Sony PC Companion or with my Xperia Z Smart phone ???

Regular
Message 38 of 200
Message 38 of 200

It is indeed very frustrating waiting for the update. They should come out with Country specific dates for update roll out.

Visitor
Message 39 of 200
Message 39 of 200

Egypt too.. Not yet relased the latest update "Android Kit Kat"

Regular
Message 40 of 200
Message 40 of 200

Still waiting. Slightly frowning Face