account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How to get a lost bill

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

How to get a lost bill

I got my phone replaced in AUG 2014 due to physical damage of my old xperia Z by paying 50%. Now there is some problem in my camera, all pictures captured in back camera shows some dots all over the picture. Now i want to give it to servicing its still under warranty but i have lost my invoice.

I went to service center where i got my phone replaced they say my phone IMEI not registered we dont have it in our system, Please help me to get my invoice so that i can get it repaired under warranty.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: How to get a lost bill

@VinayKV

I'm sorry to say this, but this is a user based forum, you have to contact your local Xperia care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@VinayKV

I'm sorry to say this, but this is a user based forum, you have to contact your local Xperia care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

@uliwooly Thanks for your reply.

I Tried that link but it doesnt take me anywhere. It shows choose country and i wont get any countries in list. Nothing else is there in that page.

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@VinayKV

Which country is that? perhaps @Johan could comment on this

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I got the site working... Thanks a lot

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@VinayKV

awesome, anytime