account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Full signal bar but can't make call or receive call

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Full signal bar but can't make call or receive call

I have sony z2 i have a problem of not recieving and making a call. i have tried everything like airplane mode on and off. power on and off, but still not working.. only texting is working properly.

please help somone .

One time poster
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

I have d same problem ..SIGNAL!! FULL BAR OF SIGNAL BUT THEY CAN CONTACT ME ..! I cant send any messages or make a call! What happen with my sony xperia z ultra.. Can you give us any solution?? Ive tried all the methods they but nothings work.. Please help..
One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Hi ,

Even i am facing calling issues with sony Xperia X (F5122).

There is full coverage but constanly i am not able to call anybody.For the first time whwn I try calling it gives me a blank black screen without any sound and then if i clear the tabs and try calling again no screen apears and I am unsuccesful to call anybody.

later i have to restart my phone several times to make this work.

Please provide a permanent solution for this issues.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Praveena