account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

FORGOTTEN MY XPERIA Z LOCK SCREEN PASSWORD

Learner
Message 1 of 19
Message 1 of 19

FORGOTTEN MY XPERIA Z LOCK SCREEN PASSWORD

A few days before i changed my password and then i switched off my phone for 3 days , as i was on a vacation and when i came back i dont remember mt password . I tried most of my possible passwords but they didnt worked. I am not able to reset the password as there is no "forgot password" option in the lockscreen. I HAVE XPERIA Z ,ANDROID 4.3 ON IT. THE MODEL NO IS C6602. plz helP ME .tHanks IN ADVANCE

18 REPLIES 18
Talent
Message 2 of 19
Message 2 of 19

Re: FORGOTTEN MY XPERIA Z LOCK SCREEN PASSWORD

PIN? Model?
Learner
Message 3 of 19
Message 3 of 19

i have given my model that is C6602 and what is PIN that you are saying about

Talent
Message 4 of 19
Message 4 of 19

Sony Update Service can reset the password but all data will be lost
Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 19
Message 5 of 19

How can i do that??

Talent
Message 6 of 19
Message 6 of 19

Visitor
Message 7 of 19
Message 7 of 19

I found a Sony Xperia on a taxi and I want to get into it but I don't know how, is it possible? I have tried everything and nothing worksSlightly frowning Face
Message 8 of 19
Message 8 of 19

@123457 Don't you think you should take it to the owner?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 9 of 19
Message 9 of 19

@alexdon I found it in a taxi...and even if I wanted to return it I have to get into the phone to find out the owners don't yah think
Message 10 of 19
Message 10 of 19

You could alert the police first,but as you wish.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.