account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Estimated Battery Time issue for Xperia ZL

SOLVED
Highlighted
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Estimated Battery Time issue for Xperia ZL

I brought my Xperia ZL and i found out that the estimated battery time of my Xperia ZL is lesser than my friends Xperia ZL although at the same battery value,what is the issue? Is it a bug? Is it my battery problem? 

And by the way, i just want to know that does installing too many application and a nearly full internal storage will affect the estimated battery time? Is it there is a problem with my battery?or is it just the software problem?

p/s: the estimated battery time decrease everytime i charge it......

Kindly reply as i need help,reply is apreciated. Slightly smiling Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Re: Estimated Battery Time issue for Xperia ZL

Well,it depends if you use internet all day and keep syncing on,it will drain the battery in one day.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

9 REPLIES 9
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Do you have background apps running and was your screen brightness the same - Also the battery time is based on usage over a number of days - So your phone is saying that based on your usage it expects the battery to last x amount of time based on you using your phone the same way as the previous days and your friend will be the same but if his is lasting longer then he won't be using his as much - And also if the battery time is going down then this is based on you using your phone probably a little more over the last few days prior to your posting here

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

the usage has been the same,does a full internal memory affect the estimated time too?

Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

If your memory is full,it will have an impact but not that much.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Thanks for the reply,is there any way to increase the estimated battery hour?

Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Yes,if you do not use battery savers,3rd party task killers or antivirus.Use only the default stamina mode or other inbuilt battery savers.

Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

I use only the default Stamina mode on it but the battery can still only last a day....

Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Well,it depends if you use internet all day and keep syncing on,it will drain the battery in one day.

Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Ok thanks loads my friend!! Slightly smiling Face

Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Anytime.