account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't send voice message and can't record a video

SOLVED
Message 11 of 25
Message 11 of 25

Re: Can't send voice message and can't record a video

That's strange. Have you installed all your apps and then it didn't work?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 12 of 25
Message 12 of 25

Yes. I have install the Wechat, Whatsapp, Instagram. And it wont work
Message 13 of 25
Message 13 of 25

But before installing any of those, does video recording work? Does voice recording work?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 14 of 25
Message 14 of 25

Yes. Whatsapp can send a voice messenger same as wechat. Afterthat. I dont know what happen. It wont work again
Message 15 of 25
Message 15 of 25

Perhaps the apps are poorly optimized and the mic is kept in use after sending the message.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 16 of 25
Message 16 of 25

Aaa so what i have to do sir?
Message 17 of 25
Message 17 of 25

Can you try to use and check other apps? I cannot guarantee things are exactly as I have stated. 

Also, if you want to use all those mentioned by you, install one by one and see if the problems come back.

Visitor
Message 18 of 25
Message 18 of 25

Alright thank you sir
Visitor
Message 19 of 25
Message 19 of 25

The problem solved sir. I think the instagram have make my phone problem. Thank you very much sirr ^_^
Message 20 of 25
Message 20 of 25

That sounds good. Keep us updated.