account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Call log is empty?!!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 11 of 20
Message 11 of 20

Re: Call log is empty?!!

The call log being empty is not a software problem..in dialer option just press on show call log. It's probably just hidden
Xperia ZL C6502 (Replaced with a Perfect Phone)
Regular
Message 12 of 20
Message 12 of 20

@Slightly smiling Facecoolasrevi wrote:
The call log being empty is not a software problem..in dialer option just press on show call log. It's probably just hidden

Thank you for answer but I did it and wrote about it before. It doesn't help, so simple it isn't unfortunately

Regular
Message 13 of 20
Message 13 of 20

@Slightly smiling Facediscretion wrote:

Well, may be you should go on with Update Service. There is an app named Phone/Message storage in the apps list, I thought may be that app is creating problems.

Yes, I have my call log back! Slightly smiling Face It shows "only" some 100 calls of 2223 I had in my backup but I have log back and it register new call I do!

For all interested I used Update Service Setup from Sony site and after reinstall all software I restored my call log backup.

Thanks to all who tried to help me.Smiling Face with Heart-eyes

Ops! When I finished my restore with 1980 SMS (mostly from my old HTC) my call log disappeared!

One time poster
Message 14 of 20
Message 14 of 20

I bought the Z series Experia a month back. For last few days i am experiencing the same problem. Cant see contact , no log nothing. Have rebooted the phone . All contacts / log appeared. After 2 days again same problem . Why do i have to reboot my phone again and again??

Is there any problem with the software?? Cos no settings have been changed .

Adviser
Message 15 of 20
Message 15 of 20

Same here: call log empty.

Regular
Message 16 of 20
Message 16 of 20

That's another kind of story then mine. It was restored backup of HTC log which emptied my call history. So try other posts :-)
One time poster
Message 17 of 20
Message 17 of 20

I also have no caller display,messages are fine
Try factory reset still nothing, very frustrating when I have loads of missed calls due to job and don't know who they are
I have resorted to downloading "call log monitor " app and this works fine
One time poster
Message 18 of 20
Message 18 of 20

@coolasrevi wrote:

Works.Thanks

Visitor
Message 19 of 20
Message 19 of 20

coolasrevi wrote:

that's it, thanks,

so simple, but sooo hidden...

One time poster
Message 20 of 20
Message 20 of 20

I had the same problem.. It's a simple solution. When u go to the dialer u'll see three dots on the bottom right hand corner. When u click on that u'll get the option.. Show call log and voila.. Problem solved