2015-12-18 12:33 PM - edited 2015-12-23 11:27 AM
On the 14th of Dec I received the latest update from Xperia.
Unfortunately, from that moment on I cannot make calls from my car.
There are 2 situation I can describe:
1. The phone will immediately connect to the Bluetooth of my radio and as soon I try to make a call and the call connects, the phone will drop the bluetooth connection with the radio.
2. The phone will not connect to the radio. I then manually ask for the connection, but then it won't keep it.
Before this update everything was working fine with my Audio system.
Please let me stay safe while driving.
While waiting for an answer... and hopefully a fix of this bug, I thank you for the attention
PS. I have already tried restarting phone, Audio system...
UPDATE 12.23.2015: It's been two days that the phone is running properly. I'll keep this post updated, should something change!
2016-04-22 12:05 PM
2016-04-22 02:23 PM
2016-04-23 11:48 PM
2016-04-24 02:34 AM
2016-05-17 07:22 AM - edited 2016-05-18 04:49 AM
The first step is to make sure that the Alpine INE-W940E connected is compatible with the Bluetooth profiles supported by your Xperia Z5 Premium.
The compatible profiles are:
2016-05-18 04:47 AM - edited 2016-05-18 04:50 AM
Car Head Unit INE-W940E Bluetooth Specification
The compatable profiles are:
2016-05-19 12:03 AM
Booted in safe mode
1) requested confirmation of code.
2) INE-940E confirmed paring.
3) Z5 continued trying to pair until timing out.
2016-07-14 01:18 PM