account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Block my lost phone with IMEI number

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Block my lost phone with IMEI number

Hi, I have lost my phone on 7th Oct 2014, time around 6:15 please block my phone with imei number. please reply.

I think you have all my details.

Regards,

Naveen

4 REPLIES 4
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Block my lost phone with IMEI number

Sony can't do this - This will be upto your network

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Dear sir,

I am Dr Dinesh 
I lost my sony xperia z1 device IMEI: [removed by moderator]
please block this IMEI number sir
I lost my sony xperia z1 device in 23/12/2016, Friday 4.30 PM
so Please Erase Data from my lost device xperia z1 sir any can missbehave my device
take a nessery step to lock, Erase Date, and Block IMEI number and etc.,
please help sir
thank you
by
Dr Dinesh
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@dinesh_007

I'm very sorry to hear that you lost your phone Slightly frowning Face

It's not possible for us to to erase the data in a phone or block its IMEI.

If your phone is on and have internet access, you may be able to erase the data in it from https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager and/or https://myxperia.sonymobile.com/

To have the IMEI blocked, you need to contact your operator but you will most likely need to report it as lost/stolen to the police first.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi I lost my phone on 20 November 2018 on northwick park hospital some snuch from my hand and he run away can you please block my phone from a imei number