account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining fast, overheating even when standby mode and so many background activities when sle

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Battery draining fast, overheating even when standby mode and so many background activities when sle

Hye there, please help me, my Xperia Z getting Battery draining fast, overheating even when standby mode and so many background after new update last night (1/3/2016) i hope sony will give new update to stable this device. WE XPERIA Z USER NEED NEW STABLE UPDATE ANDROID M OR N NOT MINOR UPDATE.
5 REPLIES
Elite
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Battery draining fast, overheating even when standby mode and so many background activities when

@Syairazi

Repair the phone with PCC > do NOT restor nor install any app > charge the phone 100% > restart the phone > make sure that its 100% >  use it until the battery drains to 10% > take the screenshots and post them here

settings > power management > battery > take screenshots of:

1. the list

2. tap on the graph and take a screenshot

3. back > tap on the top 4 items on the list > take a screenshot of each 

post them all here or upload the screenshots to box or dropbox or google drive or etc and post the link

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Regular
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Battery draining fast, overheating even when standby mode and so many background activities when

Regular
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Regular
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Please
Elite
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Syairazi

we can't help you if you don't post all the screenshots

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)