account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

BUG: Xperia Z reboots continously

SOLVED
Learner
Message 31 of 38
Message 31 of 38

Xperia ZL reboots continously

I m facing problem of rebooting after upgrading the latest software- lolipop 5.1.1 new release upgrade in Sony Xperia ZL

At the time of installation, After download the softwrae release in mobile, mobile go for restart and then go for reboot loop and having flash message "Sony Xperia" after 10 sec.

Power switched off by side button, by yellow reset button and any other method is not working.

It is continiously flashes "Sony Xperia" from last 3 hours.

Software upgrade from PC is alos not possible because Mobile is in booting mode for PC( means mobile not working and not recoginize by PC).

Pls help..

Apprentice
Message 32 of 38
Message 32 of 38

Re: BUG: Xperia Z reboots continously

flash again using Flashtool and .ftf extension stock ROM file.force shut down the phone (volume up and power for 15 seconds) then hold volume down and connect the USB cable when prompted by flashtool
Visitor
Message 33 of 38
Message 33 of 38

when my xperia z5 restarts ,after 1 second it is atometicaly restarts again

this continous again and again. 

how do i update my z5 in this 1 sec gap

please healp me

One time poster
Message 34 of 38
Message 34 of 38

I have exactly same problem with my Xperia C4.
when I take it off the dock....it usually reboots, but while it is charging, it does not reboot.

I have not found any solution. I have tried Sony PC Companion (repair software) as well. It did not fix the issue. Slightly frowning Face 

Does anyone know solution ?

One time poster
Message 35 of 38
Message 35 of 38

Found any solution? This is exactly what occured to my phone last sunday.. :/ 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 36 of 38
Message 36 of 38

Same problem with my Xperia Z5. I have sent my device to the repair team TWICE.

Nothing has been fixed.

I am now escalating my issue as a complaint to the highest instances at Sony. 

Message 37 of 38
Message 37 of 38

One fine day i was using my android [Sony Xperia Z Ultra] and it rebooted and then shortly it happened again and again.
I thought something is wrong with the software of my android and started looking for the solution online or may be the probable cause if any other.
Then according to so many solutions given on the internet by some various people , i've tried all of them like Rebooting it myself , Hard reset with the buttons , phone formatting and software update but luckily it got solved with every suggestion i tried and as soon as entered the google account credentials for the base account of google required in phone for the basic functionality . All the apps that were synced with my ID got reinstalled and problem started occuring again and again.

Actually i've been facing this issue since last update of the culprit app i.e, "Facebook Android App".

So my suggestion for you is to Uninstall the app till the next update comes up and hope for the bug to get fixed.

KUDOS

Abhishek

Rookie
Message 38 of 38
Message 38 of 38

Its nothing a serious problem Dont be shock its Just a bug ERROR. 

but why this happen ?

1.It is a error issue happen whenever you recharge your xperia Z phone by unknown type charger and those charger gives your phone a harmful system voltage thatmeans occur ERROR to your phone both software and hardware for that a bad network service gives your phone earlier.

When you run stamina mode it will same problem so dont run stamina mode.

Extra method :- All of our electronics accessories run by voltage changing system into it but when we manually entired a deferent type of voltage its system do crash and ERROR happens something.

2.Whenever you gives your phone a Flight Mode option in 5.0 version of your xperia Z a bug ERROR Voltage enter into you phones system hardware area and manually do ERROR     by this  your phone restart again and again    for that i suggest android 4.4.4 version that will release overheating problem.

3. Sometimes xperia Z showing "Sim card removed shuuting down" . It is a small piece of problem to solve this just open your phone back cover than remove battery from mother board than remove display flex cable than remove every flex cable from mother board and than try to remove  the motherboard  from your phone body than follow the sim tray for notice that any pin is out from the line if found repair it next wash every area of motherboard by Thinner and rebuild it into body and connect every cable than connect battery than power on your phone with sim card hope solve.