account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Activate Xperia with Facebook

Highlighted
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Activate Xperia with Facebook

Now you can remove it,it will work anyway(at least it should).

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

How do i get Full screen High res pictures of contacts from facebook for incoming and outgoing call

Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Folliwing. 

I am also having problems getting high res photos for my contacts from Facebook.

Before upgrade to lollipop, I could add Xperia with Facebook account to contacts and it will pull the high res photos.

After the upgrade, I dont see any way to add this account to Contacts. And hence, the picture quality of FB pics is horrible. Help please...Anyone?

One time poster
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

Same problem here, with lollipop.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Due to API changes made by Facebook, we are in the process of phasing out Xperia with Facebook and some functionality has already been removed like sync of contacts. The pictures are now synchronized by Facebooks own app.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

I have a trouble signning in with xperia facebook in manage accout says apps sign in but my fb accout disconnected 

Hopping a repply

Tnx

One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

I cant active or sign in to my Xperia in facebook