account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

A few questions regarding Xperia ZR

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

A few questions regarding Xperia ZR

Hi, I've got a few questions and also facing problems on my device.

The problems, after I updated my device into 4.3 Jellybean, my Google Search wouldn't respond, a few weeks ago, Google Chrome was responding just fine till today, it wont respond just like Google Search.

Questions, is Xperia ZR even an official device that is released by Sony? I couldnt even search it in Support > Phones, and most of the time, support, and stuffs like that, all goes towards Xperia Z first, and I feel to be left behind ._.

Also, can we place anything else other than Google Search in this thing? Dont know what it is called but, it shows up after you hold down the home button on Xperia ZR. Here's an image, that thing.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: A few questions regarding Xperia ZR

Of course it is a sony phone.Just google it anywhere.You should try settings-apps-all,google search.Remove the updates for it.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Of course it is a sony phone.Just google it anywhere.You should try settings-apps-all,google search.Remove the updates for it.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I mean, yeah, I know it is an official phone, but why do I feel as its not even existed. Look at Support > Phones, ZR isnt even listed. Most of the time, mostly everywhere, ZR isnt listed :x

Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/products/phones/xperia-zr/?utm_source=marketing-url&utm_medium=/gb/prod...

Are you talking about this?It might be just a simple error,I am sure it will be remedied.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

please check below link:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/phones/xperia-zr/

:smileysmileywink:

One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi I have question the Bluetooth dosnt work and Mobile data also
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Could you be more specific?When does that happen?Do you get any message?