account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

4.4.2 and 4.4.4 problems for xperia Z,ZL and ZR

SOLVED
Adept
Message 541 of 620
Message 541 of 620

4.4.4 problems for xperia Z,ZL and ZR

share your problems after the update

Talent
Message 542 of 620
Message 542 of 620

Re: 4.4.4 problems for xperia Z,ZL and ZR

My Z is lagging like **bleep**, only a restart solves this issue for few hours but starts lagging again. The same happens with the Xperia keyboard, its too laggy.
Talent
Message 543 of 620
Message 543 of 620

Re: 4.4.2 and 4.4.4 problems for xperia Z,ZL and ZR

Thats a nice idea @Jach.
And I would like to talk about the battery 🔋 issue which I think I've solved at least for my device. I unchecked the 'scanning always available' option in the the wifi menu in settings and in location settings I checked the powersave mode rather than high accuracy. This solved my battery draining issue
Forum Legend
Message 544 of 620
Message 544 of 620

Lets stop the language Biz (The bleeps) is there any need for it

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 545 of 620
Message 545 of 620

Mini headset is plugged when unplugged.
Inhabitant
Message 546 of 620
Message 546 of 620

cant change lockscreen wallpaper!!! 4.4.4 zl

I did the reset but nthg changed..
Even cant open manage notifications!!???
I ve this problm frm 4.4.2
Forum Legend
Message 547 of 620
Message 547 of 620

Re: cant change lockscreen wallpaper!!! 4.4.4 zl

Try performing a system repair as this will often fix issue after an upgrade - This will factory reset your phone

Switch off your phone and unplug from Pc (Hold volume up and power for around 10 seconds)
Start PC Companion and select Support zone then Update my phone/tablet then in Blue Repair my phone/tablet and follow the onscreen instructions - When prompted connect your phone still switched off holding volume down or back button - This should start the repair or reformat process

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or a 64bit operating system then adjust the settings for PC Companion and run in compatibility mode and chose Windows 7 or XP

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Inhabitant
Message 548 of 620
Message 548 of 620

It doesnt fix i ve tried!!!
N remote app too shows unknown error frm 4.4 update!!!
Forum Legend
Message 549 of 620
Message 549 of 620

A reset is not the same as a system repair - A reset is like a system restore where as a system repair is like a full factory re-install

Learner
Message 550 of 620
Message 550 of 620

Re: 4.4.2 problems for xperia z zl and zr

TRY OPEN YOUR CAMERA THEN SELECT STORAGE SET TO SDCARD.OK?