account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

4.4.2 and 4.4.4 problems for xperia Z,ZL and ZR

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 401 of 620
Message 401 of 620

Flickering display after kitkat update on my zr

My xperia zr flickering the display after i update on kitkat, but i never experience the problem for battery fast draining and not experience the over heating it works fine but only the display is the problem its hurt on my eyes.
One time poster
Message 402 of 620
Message 402 of 620

after updated 4.4.2 problems in C6602

After uodated to.android 4.4.2 some problems are still facing like

No pause option in video recording

Bettery reducing faster

After capture photo app goes exit

After unlock it seem black screen for a nano second

Give me some suggetion

Visitor
Message 403 of 620
Message 403 of 620

Re: 4.4.2 problems for xperia z zl and zr

On my zr the display was flickering its hurt to my eyes but no problem on battery draining only the display is the problem much better if i did not upgrade.
Visitor
Message 404 of 620
Message 404 of 620

Does anybody here experience also a flickering display after update on Kitkat for zr?
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 405 of 620
Message 405 of 620

Xperial ZL Alarm not visible, cannot be turned off

After the Kit Kat update, whenever I set an alarm, it goes off for sure. But the display does not turn on, it shows no indication of the alarm and worst - I cannot snooze or turn it off. I have to delete the alarm or power down the phone. I've tried all the regular tricks such as cache clear, settings change on the alarm, but nothing seems to resolve the issue. I am at my wit's end. Please help on priority!

One time poster
Message 406 of 620
Message 406 of 620

My Xperia Zl off even if It's fully charge

My Xperia Zl suddenly. Closed even It's fully Charge, it's just work when I connected it with charger. I try to do everything To fix It. Download. New softwar, But still getting off when I disconnect the charger
One time poster
Message 407 of 620
Message 407 of 620

after update to Android 4.2.2 battery issus

my xperia z upgraded to kitkat 4.2.2 after that battery will drain very soon, if any one tell me how to solve this and how to downgrade
Apprentice
Message 408 of 620
Message 408 of 620

Even though i am a Sony Fan who previously owned iconic and great phones like Sony Ericsson T200, SE k508i, SE W810i, SE W705 of the feature phone era and Sony Ericsson Neo V from the touchscreen era .....I am really disheartened and disillusioned that Sony could not handle simple android updates for its high range phones.

Presently i own Sony Xperia ZL with 4.2 and after going through pages of complaints i dont intend to update.

Pity because my wife owns a much cheaper Motorola Moto G and i myself updated her Moto G  to the latest 4.4.4 that too OTA update. And yes - NOT A SINGLE BUG, NOT A SINGLE GLITCH...MOTO G STILL WORKS BUTTERY SMOOTH EVEN AFTER THE UPDATE WITH THE LATEST ANDROID (this is the second OTA update Moto G received)

So you see friends why am so sad today .

Sony , i expected a lot from you.

And you let me down.

Visitor
Message 409 of 620
Message 409 of 620

MAIN PROBLEM IN KITKAT 4.4.2 UPDATE IS LAG AND BATTERY DRAIN , 

Enthusiast
Message 410 of 620
Message 410 of 620

sony did not optimize the update 4.4.2 for xperia z zl zr and my z and my dads zr is suffering from lag and full battery drain sony needs to address this issue and fix it if u know t2 and t3 and m2 are on 4.4.2 and they work like a charm and they have app2sd