account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

4.4.2 and 4.4.4 problems for xperia Z,ZL and ZR

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 91 of 620
Message 91 of 620

Re: 4.4.2 problems for xperia z zl and zr

Could you please send me your details in a PM, and I will forward this.

Make a relevant topic and include the following.

Name:
Phone nr:
E-mail:
Operator:
Product:
IMEI nr:
Build number:

Problem scanario:

Visitor
Message 92 of 620
Message 92 of 620

Updated my Z1 yesterday evening.

As I ensured it was fully charged before upgrading it, and kept the charger during upgrade just to be sure, I left it in the evening after the upgrade, charged to 100%.

In the morning it was completely zero battery. No wifi, no bluetooth, no NFC. Using Sony Stamina mode.

Battery had finished in 10 hours without even using it. Android OS was the consumer when checking the battery mode.

Now Im charing it constantly beside me at work, in order to be able to use it.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 93 of 620
Message 93 of 620

now a new dimension to the issues...my phone has restarted on its own four times today. I dunno for how long this will continue and what else to expect Slightly frowning Face

Talent
Message 94 of 620
Message 94 of 620

Everyone who has legit problems send Mr Johan private message with those information 

Inhabitant
Message 95 of 620
Message 95 of 620

i experienced same. Phone was 100% charged before I slept at midnight only to wake up to 14% following morning. Today, the phone has restarted 4 times on its own.

Anyone knows what I can do to stop this phone rebooting by itself, please? it reboots every 2 mins or so. I can't even use the phone right now

Inhabitant
Message 96 of 620
Message 96 of 620

They should! but they don't. Maybe there in sony some marketing guys are thinking that they should not stay after samsung or other brands

Adviser
Message 97 of 620
Message 97 of 620

Those who have just posted experiencing issues, have you tried the factory reset? If not, do that FIRST and if you still have problems then pm Johan.

Seems that the last few people to post haven't read prior comments which might help them.
Inhabitant
Message 98 of 620
Message 98 of 620

My battery takes a hammering from Google Services. Even tho I've turned off all auto sync, gone through the apps individually to turn off any syncs or updates. It still kills my battery within 14 hours approximately.
Rookie
Message 99 of 620
Message 99 of 620

A work around for battery life

Disable Google Location Services: Settings > Location -- switch to OFF

Learner
Message 100 of 620
Message 100 of 620

I fixed my problem, I got rid of the phone. Problem solved!