account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

4.4.2 - Battery Drain issue - Workaround \ Fix

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 941 of 953
Message 941 of 953

Re: 4.4.2 - Battery Drain issue - Workaround \ Fix

And they moved it onto another thread....

Is this cos it doesn't want to be seen by everyone!!!!!!

GET A GRIP 

Message 942 of 953
Message 942 of 953

That is because there is no order around here,everything is messed up.That thread is easy to manage.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 943 of 953
Message 943 of 953

Re: Still suffering battery drain on 4.4.2

I did start a new thread... and it got merged into this one.

Message 944 of 953
Message 944 of 953

Problems after 4.4.4 are moved here. What is 4.4.2 and battery problem on 4.4.2 are left here.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 945 of 953
Message 945 of 953

Why is new thread called "4.4.2 and 4.4.4 problems", it will mix both old and new issues like this current thread, how is that going to help anyone? 

Message 946 of 953
Message 946 of 953

That one is from 4.4.2 and goes on with 4.4.4,so we can see what has improved.

Adept
Message 947 of 953
Message 947 of 953

To those still having issues with Google play services draining the battery even after the 4.4.4 update on the Xperia ZR i did the following:

Clear cache of Google services

Uninstall google play services updates and then restart phone.

Update google play services again.

Google play services doesn't seem to drain my battery anymore. After 8 hours of work i still had about 80 percent left of my battery with normal usage and it doesn't appear in the draining list either. So try it and see if it helps!
Adept
Message 948 of 953
Message 948 of 953

Still no 4.4.4 on Greece, didnt exept something more from sony Slightly smiling Face 

When and if u release the 4.4.4 im so sure a new android version will come up Grinning Face

Highlighted
Regular
Message 949 of 953
Message 949 of 953

does anyone have the 4.4.4 update in the uk on tmobile/ee for the xperia z yet? just wondering cause their "tweeks" usually take a while and i'm bored of waiting now

Enthusiast
Message 950 of 953
Message 950 of 953

sony didnt fix the camera freeze and it has been for over a year ?

since you guys from sony are so active lets hope you will not ignore this important question

when your going to fix the camera freeze we want to have a specific date because this is a phone ??? so its should be functional as i presume ? since we bought it from you , you guys should provide updates and answer the customers question

and by the way I have a bachlor in marketing and i have studied customer service which you guys dont really provide

so please answer this question i guess its not really that hard to answer give us a straight forward answer  dont say you will fix it ,, we want to know when it is going to be fixed ..