account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

touch screen sensitive

Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

touch screen sensitive

Hi. How I can change touch screen sensitive on my Sony Z Ultra?

5 REPLIES 5
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: touch screen sensitive

Hi @Oleckowsky10, welcome to our community!

There are no settings that will change the screen sensitivity. Are you experiencing any unexpected behaviour with the touch screen?

If you are and you have a screen protector on the device, try removing it as this can impact how the touch screen reacts in a negative way.

Let me know a bit more about the behaviour and I'll do my best to assist you!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I just changed the LCD with touch screen and touch screen responding when I pressing screen a bit harder then I should... I think. Responding all the time any time at any places, but not that soft like should.

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Screenshot_2019-03-12-13-44-06.png

Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

That's how It's possible change on Z2...

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi again!

Did you change the touch screen yourself, or was it done at an authorized service centre? If it was done at an authorized service centre, I would recommend that you get in touch with them directly and let them know about this.

Regarding how to change this on the Xperia Z2, that most likely involves some modification of system files and that is not something that I can provide any support for.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.