account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

screen shows color bars

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

screen shows color bars

my zultra when you unlock the screen instead of an image showing color bars. The image appears after a few seconds.

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: screen shows color bars

@donfox

That's seems to be a hardware issue, my suggestion, back up everything and then contact your Local support to get it inspected. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: screen shows color bars

I have colour bar too. When i unlock my phone i see horyzental color bar for afew second. I factory reseted my device but the problem still exist.

What should i do?