account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Z Ultra just powers on with pressing Power button before plugging to charge

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Z Ultra just powers on with pressing Power button before plugging to charge

Hi Guys

Good day

Unfortunately my Z ultra smartphone do not power on and do not responde to charge in normal way, even after long time. (charging Red or Green LED did not turn on and did not vibrate anymore)

Accidentally i found that when i press Power Button (keep down) before plugging to charge My smartphone Powers On!!! and works without any problem, so charges to 100% Slightly smiling Face

anything looks good, my smartphone is alive but when i unplug charge that get powered off again and did not power on anymore Slightly frowning Face

i bought new Battery but problem did not fixed, can you guys help me?

i removed battery, plug it to charge and try to power on smartphone vibrates 1 time and nothing happen, this is good or bad news?

android: 5.1.1
kernel version: 3.4.0
build number: 14.6.A.1.236

thank you

Ali