Explore the world of Sony Apps and Services.
Let your creativity run wild
Your ticket to the biggest hits and hottest shows
User guide, troubleshooting, and more.
Update and repair your Xperia software
Get the latest software version.
Accidents happen, let us help you.
Learn more about your local recycling options.
Chat, Email, Phone, and Forum.
Sony Mobile Communications
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
If the said problem persists, try any one of the ff:
1. by pressing the red dot beside the sim card slot; else,
2. by pressing Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time and wait for the phone to reset; else,
3. Run PC Companion and then Repair; else,
4. Run PC Companion and then Upgrade; else,
5. Flash stock Rom; else,
6. Open the back cover, detach then attach back the flex cables of the LCD and touchscreen digitizer after about 3 minutes; else,
7. Have a new LCD/TS replacement, or have a new phone.
Is that true? can you play the phone when your palms sweat?