account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z Ultra broken screen

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Xperia Z Ultra broken screen

I dropped my phone and the screen broke, got a galaxy note 3 and wanted to transfer pictures, music and other stuff to my new phone, but couldnt connect the xperia to the pc, since the touchscreen is not working, even tried the way with holding up/down volume.

Read a few posts, bought an OTG cable, thought i could FINALLY get my stuff, can't, the phone has a mouse on the screen that i can move, but i can't pull to put my pattern, because i can only click without pulling, because the broken screen is counting as a hold on a spot and interrupts the mouseclick.

Is there any other way to get my stuff? Like getting the Hard Drive out and directly connect it? Or is Sony as bad at making phones as they are at cooperating with other consoles?