account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

XPERIA Z Ultra - Restarting and Apps not working especially Facebook (Xperia Home not working)

One time poster
Message 21 of 35
Message 21 of 35

The device suddenly separates

الجهاز يفصل فجأة وتتوقف الشاشه مع اي تطبيق

عند فتح تطبيق فيسبوك يفصل

وحاول تنزيل التطبيق اكثر من مرة لكن نفس النتيجة

وعندما يطول عند فتح اي تطبيق يوجه لي رساله بانه تم ايقاف سوني ايريكسون

The device automatically separates and stops the screen with any application
When opening a Facebook application separates
Try downloading the app more than once but the same result
And when it lengthens when I open an application, a message directs me that Sony Ericsson has been suspended

Emperor
Message 22 of 35
Message 22 of 35

Re: The device suddenly separates

@Soma222

what do you mean by separates?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 23 of 35
Message 23 of 35

Facebook inside xperia problem

Facebook inside xperia problem

Message 24 of 35
Message 24 of 35

Re: Facebook inside xperia problem

@ViT1606

Please give more information about your problem.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 25 of 35
Message 25 of 35

Re: XPERIA Z Ultra - Restarting and Apps not working (Xperia Home not working)

It is definitely the Facebook App. I had the same problem suddenly this weekend on my Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Did a factory reset and reinstalled my apps. Worked fine for about an hour and then once the apps from backup finished, the problem started again. Would work for 3-5 minutes and then suddenly freeze no matter what I was doing (even on the phone) and then restart. I found this forum and uninstalled the Facebook App and presto, problem gone.

Visitor
Message 26 of 35
Message 26 of 35

Re: XPERIA Z Ultra - Restarting and Apps not working (Xperia Home not working)

I have the same proplem ,but it didnt work .

Visitor
Message 27 of 35
Message 27 of 35

Re: Facebook inside xperia problem

When i open face book or massenger the phone freez and it restart it self and it become very even if i didnt use it .

@Quester wrote:

@ViT1606

Please give more information about your problem.

One time poster
Message 28 of 35
Message 28 of 35

Cant connect to facebook on my c6802

I am downloading and installed facebooks apps on my sony experia c6802 but everytime i want to open the apps . My phone are keep on loading and the facebooks apps cant be open. Is theres a solution towards this kind of problem ???

By the way i still can connect to facebook at chrome

Visitor
Message 29 of 35
Message 29 of 35

I can't use Facebook on my Phone

Hello there, to send you better idea about the issue I recorded screen and upload the video on youtube. Link is provided below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHmYDbrSWFM

~

I have been facing the issue for more than a month. I thought it's a virus in my phone and flash my phone again and again. But, no change.

Please note Facebook messenger is also crashing. Thanks.

I have been facing the issue for more than a month. I thought it's a virus in my phone and flash my phone again and again. But, no change.
Visitor
Message 30 of 35
Message 30 of 35

Re: I can't use Facebook on my Phone

Please let me know if there's any solution Slightly frowning Face