account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Upgrade system

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Upgrade system

Hello I download the update of the system but at the moment of installing it restarts the computer finishes the installation and a message appears that the new version can not be applied.

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Upgrade system

Hi @Juanparraguez2911

Welcome to the community! 

Your post had been translated as this is a Global forum all posts/replies must be in English Slightly smiling Face

Just to clarify, are you attempting to update the handset through Xperia Companion on your PC? If not, how are you updating the phone?

Let me know 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Upgrade system

Sir my sony Xperia xa1 ultra divice new software update requirement please help me sir