account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proximity sensor issue resolved :)

One time poster
Message 61 of 76
Message 61 of 76

Re: Proximity sensor issue resolved :)

There is no option for calibration when I key in the code. I'm using Xperia Zr.

One time poster
Message 62 of 76
Message 62 of 76

Same for me. I don't have the calibration menu on my Xperia z5

Anyone can help? 

Message 63 of 76
Message 63 of 76

Hi

my mobile is Ultra Z when i type *#*#7378423#*#* i have the menu but without calibration Menu Slightly frowning Face

can you help plz

Thanks

One time poster
Message 64 of 76
Message 64 of 76

I dont see the calibration option after dialing that code.

@phantomrocks wrote:

Big daddy resolved it Slightly smiling Face

You have to sacrifice resetting the phone using the Sony PC software 1st. Avoid data backup from old accounts.

Then, after the reboot is done and Android is reinstalled with update x.x.x.534 goto the dialer & type *#*#7378423#*#* then press dial

In the menu that will come go to calibration and then choose proximity sensor. (If you run the test it might give error = -1) Then, set settings to default and it may ask to reboot the device.

After reboot type *#*#7378423#*#* then press dial. In the menu that will come go to calibration and then choose proximity sensor do the test and it will show success. VIOLAAAaaaa!!!!

Check the phone...it works Slightly smiling Face

Have tested this and the issue is resolved on my phone finally ....yippieeeeeee!!!

One time poster
Message 65 of 76
Message 65 of 76

I don't have "proximity sensor" in the menu, the closest thing to it is   "proximity switch" and when i choose it   says "proximity switch is on"   then goes back to menu so my problem didn't get fixed 

Message 66 of 76
Message 66 of 76

I have the c6833, but with the numeral that you suggest in my computer does not give me the option of the calibration of the proximity sensor, so it does not work for me. Is there any other way to solve it? I'm desperate and annoying at the same time ... HELP!

Message 67 of 76
Message 67 of 76

Hello my friend I bought my phone safe mode but the same problem how I can to fix sensor proximity but idont forget my data and thx very much 

One time poster
Message 68 of 76
Message 68 of 76

15056467379782131661704.jpg

The code doesn't give me access to calibrate, I'm on android v 7 is there a different code now? 

F16
One time poster
Message 69 of 76
Message 69 of 76

Hi I followed your I structions (thanks by the way )  I get service tests -proximity switch then an audible sound and just writing saying proximity switch on ? Any help much appreciated 

One time poster
Message 70 of 76
Message 70 of 76

It didn't work for me!

I have z5,

I didn't findthe calibration test,

I run the proximity sensor,

Any suggestions?