account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Glove mode switch missing on Z Ultra

Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Glove mode switch missing on Z Ultra

Z ultra screen ia too sensitive.Why Dont sony make an update that have Glove mode switch like Z2,Z3,Z5.. My palms always sweat this is so hard to tap something on the screen and I can't even play FPS game. BTW if you guys have some solutions how to get rid of this sensitivy please tell me.

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Glove mode switch missing on Z Ultra

Hi @CHANRX,

I'm afraid that there is no setting that allows you to change the sensitivity of the touch display. Applying a screen protector might reduce the sensitivity in some cases so that might be something worth looking into.

Regarding why the "Glove mode" feature isn't available for the Xperia Z Ultra I'm afraid I don't have information about decisions taken during development. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes though.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.