account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Forgot my screen lock password

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Forgot my screen lock password

@Mahesh1968 

If I'm not mistaken with this Xperia you can try multiple times and then you will be asked to enter your Gmail password. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

@Mahesh1968 

If I'm not mistaken with this Xperia you can try multiple times and then you will be asked to enter your Gmail password. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

How can i unlock my mobile xperia z ultra?, my gmail password is not supporting  for unlocking my mobile,so give me further tips which are very helpfull for me and unlocking my device without lossing datas.

Thank you.

Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@MaheshPanchal 

I'm sorry but there isn't a way to do so 

Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Thank you for support ,there is one more question that is ....is there possible to unlocking  my mobile by guest account or other mobile which is synchronized as same google account id as same password.Other question is in FIND MY DEVICE...sony has alrady given tips to unlocking device by to enter pin,but it is not work ,only locked phone .so please give answer about these topics,and give me proper idea about SONY PIN.

Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Ohhh.Only sorry ...no.more solutions as a customers supporter expert.Now a day xperia Zultra 6802 is oldvversion ,so company has no resposibility for this device,am i write?

Emperor
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

It can't be done with the guest account, it has to be the main account