account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Could not turn on Screen mirroring. The output device is not ready or does not support HDCP

Sony Xperia Support
Message 31 of 71
Message 31 of 71

Re: Could not turn on Screen mirroring. The output device is not ready or does not support HDCP

Could you check the version you now have in the phone, is it 14.1.B.2.257?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 32 of 71
Message 32 of 71

Re: Could not turn on Screen mirroring. The output device is not ready or does not support HDCP

Yes my phone is installed with the latest firmware version 14.1.B.2.257

Sony Xperia Support
Message 33 of 71
Message 33 of 71

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-Ultra/Error-You-can-only-mirror-the-following-applications-Xp...

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 34 of 71
Message 34 of 71

and experiments that may help regarding sony xperia z ultra screen mirror problems. With different models of bravia tvs. Every thing workd fine even if your using a third party apps. No prob. However if your using different types of Philips tvs. Its screen mirrors but with message that only sonys broducts that works.. The funny part is with my smart samsung tv wich i bought for 3000 it want connect at all.... Keeps loading... So please please look into this matter and help us... Im in love with z ultra how ever i love my tv to
Add Comment
Apprentice
Message 35 of 71
Message 35 of 71

Oct 21
since this matter is really important to me as well.. I have made a couple of tests and experiments that may help regarding sony xperia z ultra screen mirror problems. With different models of bravia tvs. Every thing workd fine even if your using a third party apps. No prob. However if your using different types of Philips tvs. Its screen mirrors but with message that only sonys broducts that works.. The funny part is with my smart samsung tv wich i bought for 3000 it want connect at all.... Keeps loading... So please please look into this matter and help us... Im in love
One time poster
Message 36 of 71
Message 36 of 71

Even I'm experiencing the same problem but on Xperia z1 with Samsung smart tv 6400 model
Enthusiast
Message 37 of 71
Message 37 of 71

Similar problems with this post and still waiting for Sony to reply.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-Ultra/Error-You-can-only-mirror-the-following-applications-Xp...

Apprentice
Message 38 of 71
Message 38 of 71

hi AnthonyTse where you can create the lodged a job ?

"I have lodged a job (Reference number: 1-772928361)"

thanks

Enthusiast
Message 39 of 71
Message 39 of 71

My job reference number is 1-945861907 and sony raised this job for me. Would you be able to tell how can I view the job details please?

Talent
Message 40 of 71
Message 40 of 71

The same problem is seen with XperiV LT25i in combination with KDL- 46W950. However I am abale to share the photo, music and video with wifi direct/thorw.

does any one has the workaround or the solution?

see the screenshot

Screenshot_2013-11-08-10-48-48.png