account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Album App Problem??

One time poster
Message 21 of 23
Message 21 of 23

Re: Album App Problem??

I have experia ultra and now just today, nothing plays, I cannot play videos and music....

Please help?
Visitor
Message 22 of 23
Message 22 of 23

Album art problem,  please read carefully,  why is my music album art taking pictures from my phone as album art why is this happening and how can I fix it,  I joke someone can help

Visitor
Message 23 of 23
Message 23 of 23

Bought Xperia XA2 (oreo 8.0) and just week back. The facbook and whatsapp video file goes to album but can't play with error message. Try looking online and haven't seen any solution. Does this Sony mobile team works at all. I saw them sending welcome etc.....but dudes do something...help your customers or you all just bunch of F** idiots drawing Sony's salary in the name of supports