account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

on disabled phone alarm not working

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

on disabled phone alarm not working

in my xperia xa2  alarm not working, if phone is disabled,

android 8.0 oreo

software: 50.xxx.xx.xx

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: on disabled phone alarm not working

@zura997 

when you say disabled, do you mean off? if so, there's nothing wrong with your phone, Android doesn't support such feature. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

all my old phones have this function,alarm worked after turn off phones.

android oreo not this function ,shedulde auto turn on phone on alarm?

i'm sorry my bad english...

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@zura997 

I haven't seen an android nor iphone that support such feature, older (non-smart phones) used to support such feature

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

all other phones upport this fetaure, haiwei p8 lite 2015,andoid  5.0-6.0
nokia, samsung, sony, old phones and  android smartpones 4.2 andoid or newer, non andoid phones also worked

if set up alarm  in 8:00 am phone automaticali power on this time and alarm.
xperia xa2  not suported this feature or android oreo 8.0??

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@zura997 

Again, this is not supported by android, if you find an android device that has such feature, that was added by them, but not supported by Google/Android. Also, this hasn't been available on any Sony Xperia running Android, perhaps it was available with Sony Ericsson devices running symbian os or feature phones, not Android devices.