account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

cannot play video

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

cannot play video

Hi there.

i had just bought my XZs few weeks ago. It works pretty good for the first two weeks. later, I suffered some annoying errors

I used my phone as normal. when i was playing music, suddently, the speaker stop speaking (other sound like playing game, touching navigation button still work). the phone cannot play any video (only black screen. I tried MX player, Sony Stock video player, neither them worked). Camera did not work (black screen and It said that the camera may be used by other application). I could not play FB video. Youtube did not play video too.

After restart phone, everything works again. however, the problem came again after a few hours.

I use phone storage only (no SDcard).

I have tried repair phone with sony compansion, flashed rom via Flashtool for many times. the phone worked normal for just a few hours. the problem came again again again...

really disappointed. Any help would highly appreciate!!! thanks in advance.