account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xzs Touch screen problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Xzs Touch screen problem

Just the other day when I was on a phone call all of a sudden the phone touched different parts of my screen. The screen was locked during the call. The loudspeaker was turned on, bluetooth, it opened different apps, it went crazy. I restarted the phone. The moment it turned on completely, without touching any part of the screen, the phone went crazy again. It opened lots of apps, turned on wifi, bluetooth, data, my messages, fb, email, sent a text, dialed numbers and made phone calls, etc. I don't know what to do. My xperia xzs is on Android 8.0.0

7 REPLIES 7
One time poster
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Xzs Touch screen problem

I ran into the problem through half a year as soon as I bought the phone SONY XZs. my phone started to crash the touch screen system. It was able to start sending SMS,calls, answer, rearrange the numbers in the phone book. and all this happened at the moment when it was a SIM card. as soon as I card chose the phone worked as a tablet. You could take pictures too. I went to the store where I bought it. I still had 1.5 years warranty. I had it rewired and sent back.A day with the phone, same thing. I sent again, again reflash and sat he bent the body and that I will not be under warranty to repair it. I got this conclusion from MTTS in Riga that with my phone off warranty. I applied to another TSC service.lv .Is simply asked to do it for the money.I paid 150. euro. I changed the body and glass, although I have not asked them.I asked you to fix the problem. And this can not be done a third time, only in this service.except nobody's done it before. Is absolute diskreditatsii in the direction of SONY. I had 4 phones of this firm and not with one there were no problems.Now thanks to the services and shops in Latvia I will think.buy me a phone like this or not. thank you if you will respond to my such a long letter

Visitor
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

When i make a call phone goes crazy opening everything 

Visitor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I have the exact same problem 

One time poster
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Yes me too. Today encountered same problem as described, like haunted phone, invisible hand touching my phone! Any solution?

Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Mine started to issue the issue right after update 41.3.A.2.247 At the moment the touch only goes crazy when I make / receive calls, but exactly when the screen is on. When I quickly touch the edge of the device the problem does not happen. Has anyone got a solution?

One time poster
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I am also facing this same issue in India.....restarting doesn't help....tried everything possible....turn WiFi, Mobile data ON/OFF....changing Network Mode from 2G 3G 4G...hard restart....Safe Mode........Nothing Work

Any expert advice ?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Hello,

try this  - "go to phone Dialer and tipe  *#*#4636#*#*
Phone Information
Scroll down to network mode and choose "LTE/WCDMA" 
Reboot the phone immediately."