account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Volte

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Volte

Volte is not working on my phone neither do I see any slider to enable it

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Volte

@Champ221297you might want to contact your carrier about that, as VoLTE availability and compatibility depends on the carrier.

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Volte support in xzs

I cant find button to enable volte in xperia xzs.. Im trying to enable it using dialer setting but when i restart the phone, still the volte was off.. Pls help me how to enable it permanently. 

Learner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

VoLTE support

I am using xperia f8332. Which I had bought from Singapore and currently using in India with jio Sim. 

Unfortunately I am not able to find a way to toggle volte services. Can anyone help me? 

Regards. 

Adviser
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

VoLTE

Отсутствует меню для включения VoLTE. 

There is no menu to enable VoLTE.

GT

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

VOLTE

SONY XPERIA XZS (G8232) NOT SUPPOTING VOLTE IN VODAFONE & IDEA VOLTE.NET VERY LOW COVARGE AREA