account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Unable to display Network Name on upper left pane

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Unable to display Network Name on upper left pane

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way for me to display network name on the upper left corner? I'm currently using the Nougat version of Sony XZs. 

I checked an android forum link below, but upon checking on Setting > ...More, I wasn't able to see Display Network Name. Please help. 

Click Here: Display Network Name

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to display Network Name on upper left pane

@Mart_Han

What if you go to Settings, touch the search icon on top right corner and type network name? Can you find it? 

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to display Network Name on upper left pane

Thanks much for response Roadrunny76. I already did but returns me "No matches found in Settings", also tried it with data connection, same return message.