account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

The screen turns off when an incoming call is received. Periodically, the screen switches to any mod

Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

The screen turns off when an incoming call is received. Periodically, the screen switches to any mod

The screen turns off when an incoming call is received. Periodically, the screen switches to any modes and tabs
Most often this happens when incoming calls. He resets calls, feverishly switches modes and pages. The screen turns off when you receive a call and is blocked at a touch, you can not end the call yourself ...

Экран гаснет при входящем вызове. Переодически экран переключает всякие режимы и вкладки

Чаще это происходит при входящих вызовах. Сам сбрасывает вызовы, лихорадочно переключает режимы и страницы. Экран гаснет при входящем вызове и блокируется на прикосновения, нельзя завершить вызов самому...

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: The screen turns off when an incoming call is received. Periodically, the screen switches to any

@geodez123

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Does this happen with regular calls or through loudspeaker, if the former then that's how it's supposed to work, if the later try the following.

Does your phone has a protective case, film and/or glass? if it does, remove it then clean the screen, if it doesn't clean the screen.

then test the proximity sensor.

Settings > About phone > Diagnostics > Test

Oreo

Settings > Support > Tests

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: The screen turns off when an incoming call is received. Periodically, the screen switches to any

Translation via Google Translate:

Screen without film-factory. The sensor works when raised to the ear, or covered with a hand. Also it is normal. When it starts to switch itself or darkens the screen, I slightly twist the case, the top of the phone clockwise, the bottom against the clock and the screen starts. I turn the plane

Экран без пленки-заводской.датчик работает когда подносил к уху, или прикрываю рукой.тоже исправен. Когда начинает переключатся сам или темнеет экран, я немного выкручиваю корпус, верх телефона  по часовой, низ против часовой и экран запускается. выворачиваю плоскость

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@geodez123

Umm ok? I don't understand the problem. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I have the same problem
when I get a call with my phone in my pocket, the phone's display is almost closed, nothing can be seen on it. I have to wait about 3-4 sec. that the screen returns to normal brightness. The display is set to "adaptive brightness"

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I updated to version 41.3.A.2.184, and found that the problem with the light sensor did not solved.
The problem is still there.
When the phone rings and pulls it out of your pocket, nothing can be seen on the screen, you need to wait about 3-4 sec. to screen get bright and you can see who's calling you.
A new bug appeared, when the phone rings, the melody sounds for about 2 seconds then a 1 second pause and then the melody continues.

Shame