account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sound problem

Adviser
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Sound problem

Помогите. У кого есть XZS, есть ли проблемы со звуком??? А точнее громкость мелодии при входящем звонке.  Тихо играет. Иногда пропускаю звонок из за громкости. У кого тоже так???! 

Help. Who has XZS, is there a problem with the sound ??? Or rather the volume of the melody when the call comes in. Quietly playing. Sometimes I miss the call because of the volume. At whom too so ???!

GT

5 REPLIES 5
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sound problem

Faced same issue when enable DSEE HX in audio settings. Disable if you enabled it.

Adviser
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Пробовал. Не помогает. Спасибо что откликнулись. 

Tried it. Does not help. Thank you for responding.

GT

Regular
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I have a crackle and static buzz from my XZs since moving to Oreo 

Adviser
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Quiet sound

Translation via Google Translate:

Two stereo speakers sound pretty quiet. And if the melody is put on a challenge, then it plays even more quietly. Sometimes you even miss a call. What a program defect

Два стерео динамика звучат довольно тихо. А если мелодию ставить на вызов, то она играет ещё тише . Иногда даже пропускаеш вызов. Что за программный недочет 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Re: Quiet sound

Такая же проблема это вопрос к обновление 7.1.1

The same problem is a question for update 7.1.1

gt