account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Sony xperia xz lag, heating issues, camera lag, overheating, display not responsive, wifi disconnect

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Sony xperia xz lag, heating issues, camera lag, overheating, display not responsive, wifi disconnect

I can't use camera fr more thn 2mint..whn I use camera within few second it display temperature rising some function disabled..i hv already replaced my phone twice due to heatimg issue etc.. Ws big fan of sony  always used sony mobiles fr long time, bt in future will think Twic before buying.. 

5 REPLIES 5
Visitor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sony xperia xz lag, heating issues, camera lag, overheating, display not responsive, wifi discon

I am useing xperia xzs. it also same problem . I complained many times . but still problem going on.

Can i know how to replace product

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Sony xperia xz lag, heating issues, camera lag, overheating, display not responsive, wifi discon

yeah, almost loss my DJI drone by this falsely advertised "5 mins flagship" phone. Wifi loss control thus no video feed after the phone overheated, luckily it's still in line of sight and I brought it down eventually. 

Will not buy Sony again.

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Same problem in my xxperi xzs heating 

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I have the same problem. Very frustrating. I will buy a Samsung next time. 

Apprentice
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Premium price for a bad phone. You basically covered all the problems of the XZs as well:

• overheating
  • lag and stuttering
  • poor battery life
  • camera shuts down and you have to restart the phone before it works again
  • camera has perspective issues
  • camera has poor color reproduction (especially when taking a video - very reddish hues)
  • camera takes blurry photos even in good lighting conditions and not moving
  • poor volume (at half level, you can barely hear it anymore)

I like how it looks, but I can't honestly say I will buy Sony phones again at this price point; the performance is just appallingly bad for a near flagship model. This might very well be my last Xperia phone.